Digital Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about digital marketing? Do you want to thrive in a growing team? Then read on.
We’re an exciting consumer brand and we’re looking to invest heavily in digital marketing, creating an incredible opportunity for someone who is ready to help us build the digital team from the ground up!
You have a choice right now. You can either join a big company and be a small cog in their big chain or you can join a smaller ambitious company and be in pole position as the company goes through explosive growth!
As the first digital marketer in the business (apart from a freelance Instagram specialist), you’ll work directly with the CEO to help grow this arm of the business. You’ll be responsible for overseeing and rolling out the Paid Advertising, SEO, Social Media & Affiliate Marketing strategies.
You’ll also be heavily involved in the recruitment process and liaising with external freelancers and agencies.
At Booch & Brew...
At Booch & Brew, we’re on a mission to get Europe drinking the best innovative drinks that do good stuff from the inside out. We’ve already won multiple awards for our delicious organic kombucha but we also have other cutting-edge drinks on our road map.
We’ve just received a round of investment and one of the investors owns the biggest SEO agency in the UK so he and his team will be on hand to help you with the SEO side.
Off-line we are flying. We’re stocked in some amazing places and have won some very big contracts, including sole kombucha supplier to all WeWork sites in the UK (65 & growing). WeWork serve our Kombucha on tap, free for all their members! We now need to create the same momentum online which is where you come in!
We’re based on a gorgeous farm in Altrincham, just 25-mins from Manchester city centre and we manufacture our products, end to end in our state-of-the-art, sustainable microbrewery so we’re able to quickly launch wonderful new products to delight our customers.
We’re ready to go big on digital!
Your attitude and values are the most important aspect of joining our growing team and fitting in so here are some of the characteristics you will need:
- You’re passionately curious
- You communicate freely and openly
- You live for innovation
- You get sh*t done
- You have your team members backs
- You’re ready to roll your sleeves up whilst you build the team
You’ll also need the following experience/aspirations to be able to hit the ground running in this role:
- At least 2-years of paid advertising experience with either Facebook or Google, preferably in an eCommerce environment
- A strong track record of planning and implementing paid advertising campaigns, delivering measurable ROI
- Meticulous attention to detail, data-driven, and cool under pressure with a head for numbers
- Ability to think strategically about the relevant consumer touchpoints and how this influences the marketing message
- Would be an advantage (but not essential) if you have experience with Native Ads platforms, Influencer/Affiliate Marketing, and any other social media advertising platforms
- Would be an advantage to have management experience but we’re also prepared to consider a senior-level digital marketer who is ready to take their career to the next level and manage others
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days’ annual leave
- 2 additional discretionary days
- Your birthday off
- Upskilling – show us a course you’re interested in and we’ll likely get you on it
- Free parking
- Cycle to Work schemes
- Unlimited kombucha
- Wellness benefit – free workout, mindfullness and yoga sessions on the farm
- Free pair of wellies. You’ll need them! We’re surrounded by nature and to get our creative juices going we have a lot of our meetings outside whilst walking the wonderful local trails